Mainly Private Dental Practice For Sale, Hertfordshire
|Hertfordshire - Mainly Private - ID 70014
Asking Price: £1,003,337
|A fantastic opportunity for an incoming buyer to purchase a long- and well-established practice which comes to the market due to the current vendors plans to leave post sale. However, the vendor is happy to help with 3-6mths transition, but this can be negotiated. The practice is located on a busy junction with good passing trade. It is on the first floor and has benefitted from investment by the present owners to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The grade 2 listing of the building adds to the charm of the surgeries both of which are very spacious in size. The views from the surgeries also create a calm working environment. There is a dedicated sterilisation room and 2 separate toilets for patients/staff. A good size staff room and office are also present. Parking is off-street but there are 2 spaces at the rear of the practice for staff cars. A virtual tour is available to view on the website to gain a better perspective of the premises and its location, transport links and local amenities close by. An opportunity not to be missed! Please contact Manjit Jutla for further information on 01332 609318.
|• Very well-located home counties mixed income mainly private practice- 80%/20%
• 2-surgery well established dental practice in the area-current owners since 1991
• Good transport links from surrounding regions-M1/M25/A1 easy access, regular buses run directly past the practice.
• NHS Contract with above average UDA rate
• Established Private Capitation scheme with Practice Plan since 2004
• Room for further expansion if required
|• Surgeries - 2
• Fee Per Item - £291,475
• Capitation Income - £58,045
• Hygienist Income - £68,699