Dental Business Know-How Ep1 (Re-run)
Sat 19th Sept - 12pm-1pm
As a follow on from the COVID-19 lockdown, practices of all shapes and sizes have opened their doors, having faced different lockdown scenarios. This webinar incorporates business owner insights to provide practical knowledge and support needed to recover and drive the dental profession into 2021.
This week, Spot On Business Planning and MediEstates are joined by Martin Woodrow, Chief Executive of the BDA, to discuss the different scenarios practices have faced and how best to adapt to the new and changing climate. As the solutions are not a one-size-fits-all, using superior and insightful planning derived from many years of detail practice analysis and modelling by Spot On Business Planning, practices can take action in their return to a new normal. This webinar focuses on the importance of putting theory into practice, empowering you to combat the current situation in a positive manner.
- Listen to various experiences from the last four weeks and see how different practices have coped showcasing that not one size fits all
- Understand how different charging methods for PPE could bridge the cost gap
- Review methods that will be able to shorten your fallow time and increase hygiene
- Consider what is required to run a dental business in the new world
- Appreciate how to deliver change through leadership and planning
- Introduce ideas on how to remunerate associates differently that is beneficial on both sides.