Dental Business Know-How Ep2 (Re-run)
Sat 19th Sept - 2pm-3pm
As a follow on from the COVID-19 lock-down we have seen practices of all shapes and sizes open their doors, having faced different lockdown scenarios. Practice owners have been focused heavily on cashflow with loans, pricing and protection taking centre stage. With the new Dental Business Know-how series, we aim to bring practical knowledge and support needed to recover, incorporating business owner insights and dental professionals’ focus, driving the dental profession into 2021.
This week, Spot On Business Planning and MediEstates discuss the opportunities and challenges when faced with practice ownership. They explore the intricacies of buying a practice, running a business, managing a team and make a comparison between a practice owner and an associate, as a long term consideration.
- Recognise the number of different paths to making a decision around practice ownership
- Understand the multitude of skills required to run a practice and influence its success
- Understand the different ownership models
- Understand the team effort required to make the practice work
- How to make it work long term.
In the Dental business know-how series we aim to bring practical knowledge and support needed to recover after lockdown, incorporating business owner insights and dental professionals' focus, driving dentistry into 2021.