Book a free no obligation valuation of your business
and receive £100 in Henry Schein rewards points!
(€100 for Irish practices)
Having an annual valuation of your dental practice can allow you to discover new opportunities available to increase not only your dental practice value but also your revenue.
Our valuations provide you with the following:
- Overall business strategy
- Advice to build revenue
- Step by step guide on building your value
- Access to the Henry Schein network
- Understanding your business – benchmarking costs & practice ratios
Below is a list of documents you are likely to need for a valuation, so that you can start getting them ready.
- Full practice income (including Associate income if not shown in your accounts)
- Accounts for the last 2- 3 years
- Breakdown of income for the last financial period (Medical card/PRSI v Private/Specialist/Specialism)
- How much income (Medical card/PRSI v Private/Specialist/Specialism) was produced by you, each Associate and your Hygienist?
- How many hours do each of you work per week?
- What is each person’s Pay rate (Medical card/PRSI v Private/Specialist/Specialism %) and what percentage of lab bills do they pay?
- What is the Hygienists pay rate?
- Staff list detailing – Job title -Hours worked each week - Hourly pay rate - are they in a workplace pension scheme?
- Approximate value of the Freehold or Leasehold annual rental.